Atlanta Airport Car Rentals
A self-driven rental car is one of the most convenient ways to roam around the beautiful city of Atlanta. The car rental services in the US offer an array of vehicles to rent which you can use. Travelers can rent any type of vehicle - economy, compact, minivan, full-size, standard, luxury, convertible, premium, standard SUV, premium SUV, etc.
Rental Car Center Atlanta Airport
Rental Car Center or RCC is a 24/7 facility at the Atlanta Airport which houses some of the best car rental companies of the US. Automated People Mover System, ATL Skytrain can transport you to the Rental Car Center.
Travelers at the international terminal can use the International Terminal shuttle service which provides the transport service between RCC and international terminal. The service runs every 15 minutes.
Rental Car Companies At Atlanta Airport
These are the top car rental companies at and around Atlanta Airport which offers you the best car rental deals
- Alamo Car Rental
- Enterprise Car Rental
- Budget Car Rental
- Avis Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental
- Hertz Car Rental
- Advantage Car Rental
- Dollar Car Rental
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Routes Car Rental
- Payless Car Rental
- E-Z Rent A Car Car Rental
- Europcar Car Rental
- National Car Rental
- Airport Van Rental
- Ace Car Rental
- Advance Car and Truck Rental
- Atlanta Car Rental
- Busmax Bus Rental
- Eagle Rent A Car
- Easirent Car Rental
- Elite Car Rental
How To Choose The Best Car Rental Company at Atlanta Airport?
There are many car rental companies which provide their vehicles to the travelers at Atlanta Airport but as if you are going to choose your first ever rental car or you are renting a car for the first time at Atlanta Airport then what factors are to be checked before renting the best car.
Factors to check before choosing the best rental car at Atlanta Airport
Before going on any trip or vacation, one of the most important things you do is plan your budget. The car rental companies are always indulged in a tough fight against each other by offering the best price for the rental cars. By proper research and planning, you can find the company which offers you the best price for the type of vehicle you need.
Booking a rental car can take you through a complicated process but there are companies which focus on making their customer experience as smooth as they can. Research and find a reputed and highly reviewed car rental company which has a large number of satisfied and happy customers.
A car can make or break your vacation depending upon its comfort. To have a pleasant vacation with your family or friends, you should choose the best car according to your needs. The top car rental companies offer a wide variety of cars to rent from. Depending on your need and budget you should finalize your car.
The car rental companies always ask you to get insurance. You should always opt for insurance as you never know what can go wrong on a trip.
Inclusions in ATL airport car rental package are:
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Third-Party Liability (TPL)
- Airport Charges
- Theft Protection
- Cancellation Included
FAQs about hiring a car at Atlanta Airport
Does Atlanta Airport have car rentals?
Yes, Atlanta Airport has a car rental facility known as Rental Car Center. The center has desks for many car rental companies where you can do the whole process of renting the car you want to. To reach the Rental Car Center you can take the ATL Skytrain or International Terminal shuttle which operates every 15 minutes.
How much does it cost to rent a car at the Atlanta Georgia Airport?
All the companies have their own set of prices for each category of rental cars. Here is a list of prices of each category (the prices listed here are tentative and can fluctuate up and down for each car rental company).
- Economy - $32/day
- Standard - $35/day
- Compact - $38/day
- Full Size - $33/day
- Minivan - $49/day
- Premium - $43/day
- Luxury - $44/day
- Compact SUV - $31/day
- Standard SUV - $47/day
- Pick up Truck - $41/day
Is it cheaper to book a car at the airport or online?
It is always recommended to book a car online to avoid the hassle-free experience at the airport.
Booking a rental car online will:
- Give you ample time to go through all the terms and conditions of the car rental company. It can become a difficult task to go through each and every T&C at the airport while standing in a queue.
- Wide variety of cars at the tips of your fingers. You can take your time to choose that one perfect car for your needs. Booking a rental car at the airport will leave you with fewer choices than online.
- Booking a rental car online can also shower you with heavy discounts from the companies. You will find various companies offering the best price for the car you need. You can compare and find the best price available for you.
- By doing your research online, you will also end up renting a car from a reputed and renowned brand name in the car rental business.
What do you need to rent a car?
While booking a self-driven rental car, you should make sure you tick mark the below mentioned things:
- You should be 25 years of age. Under 25 years of age, the customers have to pay a young driver’s fee.
- Valid driver’s license with a proper photo of the customer.
- A photo ID which could be a passport, driver’s license, etc.
- A working credit or debit card. These two are the most common mode of payment. You can check the other payment methods on any car rental website. Credit and Debit cards are the most used mode of payments.
How to take a rental car at Atlanta Airport?
There are a large number of car rental companies which have their desks available at the rental car center facility of the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. To reach the rental car center, you can use the international terminal shuttle or the ATL Skytrain.
Once you reach the center, go to the company desks and ask for the car rental process which usually involves choosing the car, paperwork, payments, insurance.